Q.1 (A). What is meant by Two Nation Theory? What role did this theory play in the establishment of Pakistan.
The Two Nation Theory gave birth to the Ideology of Pakistan. Discuss
Why did the Muslims in the Sub-Continent demand a separate homeland for themselves.
Describe the aims and objectives of the struggle for Pakistan.
Q.1 (B). Describe briefly the constitutional history of Pakistan from 1949 to 1973 A.D.
Explain the importance of the Objectives Resolution in the Constitution making of Pakistan.
Describe the Islamic Provisions of the Constitution of Pakistan 1973 A.D.
Q.2 (A). Give an estimate of Muhammad Bin Qasim for the establishment of the Muslim Society in the Sub-Continent.
Discuss the role of All India Muslim League in the creation of Pakistan.
Write down the aims and objectives of All India Muslim League.
Write a note on the services of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
Describe the political and educational services of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan with the reference of Aligarh Movement.
Q.2 (B). Comment on the political events in the Sub-Continent which took place from 1906 to 1947 A.D.
Describe the geographical location of Pakistan and its importance in the region.
Q.3 (A). What do you know about the Cultural heritage of Pakistan.
Describe the salient features of the Pakistani Culture.
Describe the role of Urdu Language in the integration of Pakistan.
Q.3 (B). Write an essay on the Agriculture of Pakistan.
Agriculture is the backbone of our economy. Discuss.
What do you know about the Foreign Policy of Pakistan? Explain
Q.4. Write notes on any TWO of the following
Allama Iqbal's Presidential Address at Allahabad.
The Kashmir Dispute
Pakistan Resolution, 1940
Natural Resources of Pakistan
Economy of Pakistan
Main Industries of Pakistan
Fourteen Points of Quaid-e-Azam
The Role of Pakistan in Organization of Islamic Conference.
Q.5. Answer any FOUR of the following
1. When and and between which countries was the Indus Basin Treaty signed?
Write down the years of the first two Round Table conferences.
When and where did Pakistan's first atomic nuclear explosion take place.
What do you know about the development projects of City District Government Karachi.
2. Which province of Pakistan is the biggest in area and which province has the largest population?
Write the names of two food crops and two cash of Pakistan.
What is the poetic collection of Shah Abdul Latif Bhittai named.
When did Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar die and where was he buried?
3. When and where was Sindh Muslim League formed?
Write the names of the rivers whose water is used by Pakistan under the Indus Basin Treaty?
When did the partition of Bengal take place and when it was annulled?
4. Name the rivers on which Mangla and Tarbela dams are built.
When did quit India Movement start and what addition to the slogan was made by Quaid-e-Azam?
When and under whose leadership did the Simla Delegation meet the Viceroy?
5. Who dissolved the first Constituent Assembly of Pakistan and when?
What is the literal meaning of Urdu?
Write the names of the two Muslim member countries of SAARC.
6. What do you know about the regional languages of Pakistan?
What is the Constitutional name of Pakistan and what is its total area?
When and between which parties was Lucknow Pact signed?
Q.6. Fill in the blanks of any FIVE of the following with the correct answers.
1. The first constitution of Pakistan was enforced in A.D. _____________ and the third constitution was enforced in A.D. _____________.
2. The Crisp Mission came to India in _____________ A.D. and the Cabinet Mission in _____________ A.D.
3. Heer Ranjha was written by _____________ and Sassi Panhu was written by _____________.
4. The Mahabat Khan mosque situated at _____________ and the Wazir Khan mosque is situated at _____________.
5. _____________ is a national flower of Pakistan and _____________ is the national game of Pakistan.
6. _____________ was the first Governor General of Pakistan and _____________ was its first President.
7. The Congress was founded in the year _____________ A.D. and the All India Muslim League was founded in the year _____________ A.D.
8. The Pakistan Resolution was proposed by _____________ and it seconded, in the first instance by _____________.
9. Large deposits of natural gas was discovered at _____________ in the year _____________ A.D.
10. The first Conference of the Non-Aligned Movement was held in _____________ A.D. and Pakistan became its member in _____________ A.D.
11. Sindh was separated from _____________ in the year _____________ A.D.
12. The second World War started in the year _____________ A.D. and ended in the year _____________ A.D.
13. The head of the state of Pakistan is called _____________ and the head of the government of Pakistan is called _____________.
14. The highway which connects _____________ and _____________ is Shahrah-e-Resham (Karakoram Highway)
15. Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani died in the year _____________ A.D. ans was buried in the premises of _____________ college in Karachi.